- Make sure the phone isn't connected via GPRS already.
- Go to Tools > Connection > Access point
- Select your Access point and press Options > Edit.
- Press Options again and select Advanced Settings.
- Go to DNS address and select Options > Change
- Enter OpenDNS addresses in Primary DNS/Primary name server and Secondary DNS/Secondary name server fields.
1. Make sure the phone isn't connected via GPRS already.
Please write down your current DNS settings before switching to OpenDNS, in case you want to return to your old settings for any reason.
- 126.96.36.199 (Primary)
- 188.8.131.52 (Secondary)