What is Aardvark?
Aardvark is a new kind of tool that lets you tap into the knowledge and experience of friends and friends-of-friends.
Aardvark lives on your existing buddylist in your IM program, or as an email contact. Send Aardvark an IM or email with any question and you'll get a quick, helpful response from someone with…
- The right knowledge
- Similar tastes
- Friends in common
What should I use Aardvark for?
- Research help
- Advice and second opinions
- Tips and discoveries
- And more…
Questions come up every day…
- When you need a quick answer, but don't want to search through a bunch of web pages.
- When you want information but don't know who to ask or where to start.
- When you don…t have time for a long conversation with someone.
- When you want someone who knows what they're talking about.
Take a look at some of the sample questions that people have asked in the past few days.
What kind of topics should I add to my profile?
Just list anything that you'd like to answer questions about. Any word or phrase will do. The more specific, the better!
For example, if you know a lot about science fiction books, be sure to put "science fiction books" and not just "books".
Aardvark users generally ask about the following sorts of things, so you may want to think about these when you add topics to your profile:
- Activities - your favorite sports, projects, clubs, classes
- Interests - hobbies, home and garden, health issues, sciences, news you follow
- Places - neighborhoods where you've lived, cities where you've traveled
- Local tips - specific shops, restaurants, attractions
- Products - favorite gadgets, clothing, video games, recent purchases
- Disciplines and Skills - academic disciplines, professional expertise, special talents
- Organizations - schools you've attended, companies you've worked at
- Communities - religious, political, lifestyle, support groups
Aardvark works very well with YehBA* Mobile Instant messenger.
Click here to signup for Aardvark with free invitations link