Nice Warid GPRS package for Warid Prepaid users but It cannot be compared with the cheapest Zong GPRS packages.
The Prepaid GPRS Bucket aims at allowing Prepaid customers the facility to use GPRS in bulk buckets (10MB Data Buckets) in the form of consumable units. The offering is being positioned at a competitive price to facilitate our prepaid customers for GPRS usage and allows a 30day validity period to the customer.
The service makes use of allotting the user a “GPRS Bucket” (10MB units) which the customer procures and expends as and when required. The bucket gives the customer a total of 10MB of data capacity which has a validity of 30days from purchase. The customer is under complete freedom to procure a single or multiple buckets at any given time as required.
How to Subscribe:
To keep the simplicity at the core of the service for our prepaid customers – the subscription to the service is via short-code (3282). Once the subscription process has been completed the customer is sent an intimation for the confirmation of the bucket procured (10MB).
To procure the GPRS Bucket from handset, the customer composes a message and sends the keyword “Data” to 3282.
The service is available for Prepaid customers with active GPRS services only..
Activation Charges: PKR 30 +tax
- Who can subscribe for this service?
Only Prepaid customers with active GPRS can purchase GPRS buckets.
- How would a customer be able to procure a GPRS bucket?
To procure the GPRS Bucket, the customer composes a message and sends the keyword “Data” to 3282
- What are the charges for procuring a GPRS bucket?
The charges are Rs. 30+ tax (i.e. Rs.3/MB) for a 10MB bucket.
- What is the minimum purchase that a customer can make?
The minimum chargeable unit is a single bucket which comprises of 10MB @ Rs.30+tax/-
- What is the maximum purchase that a customer can make?
There is no limitation to how many buckets (10Mb each) a customer can purchase.
- What is the validity period of the GPRS bucket?
- The bucket has a validity of 30-days from the date of purchase. However, once consumed the customer has complete flexibility to procure an additional data bucket.
- If the customer buys an additional bucket whilst having Data units in the existing bucket, the new data buckets shall be added to the previous balance and the new expiry shall be stamped for the user. i.e. 30/days from the last GPRS bucket purchased.
- There is no roll-over for any remaining units once the validity expires.
- Once the validity expires or total units are consumed, the customer would return to the normal prepaid GPRS charges.
- How would the customer be notified when purchasing a GPRS bucket?
Once the data bucket has been credited to the customer’s account – the recipient receives a confirmation message.
- How would the customer be notified about his/her usage?
At the end of each GPRS session/activity the customer shall be shown with the amount of GPRS used and the data remaining.